Affordable Care Act
Our benefit experts will provide the information you need to evaluate the options and make the best possible decisions about healthcare insurance for your business. Give us a call today.
If you don't know the answers to these questions, contact an Employee Benefit consultant near you.
- Is your organization prepared for the new IRS reporting requirements?
- What is "grandmothering," and does it affect you?
- Are you subject to the Employer Shared-Responsibility payments under the modified March 2015 Guidelines?
- What strategies are other employer groups using to lower their risk, and ultimately their costs?
- What is a "Private Exchange" and could it benefit your company?
- What needs to be done BEFORE December 31, 2015?
- What is the financial impact of the "High-Cost" (Cadillac Tax) Plan? Hint: it's more than what you think.
Insurance products are offered through Old National Insurance, subsidiary of Old National Bancorp. Products offered are issued and underwritten by various insurance companies not affiliated with Old National Bank and are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, nor are they a product, deposit, or obligation of, or guaranteed by Old National Bank or any of its affiliates.