Affordable Care Act Seminars
Is it over? Or only the beginning?
This is just the beginning for employer groups. The first wave of enrollments has been completed on healthcare.gov, but many new questions must now be answered. Don't try to figure it out on your own. Let us help.
Our benefit experts will provide the information you need to evaluate the options and make the best possible decisions about healthcare insurance for your business. Give us a call today or join us for a complimentary Affordable Care Act (ACA) Seminar.
||Reserve a Seat
More seminar dates and locations coming soon!
If you don't know the answers to these questions, you MUST attend!
- How will mid-term elections impact the ACA?
- What is "grandmothering," and does it affect you?
- How can you utilize the "Exchange" to circumvent claims risk?
- Are you subject to the Employer Shared-Responsibility payments under the modified March 2014 Guidelines?
- What strategies are other employer groups using to lower their risk, and ultimately their costs?
- What is a "Private Exchange" and could it benefit your company?
- What needs to be done BEFORE December 31, 2014?
- What is the financial impact of the "High-Cost" (Cadillac Tax) Plan? Hint: it's more than what you think.
Insurance products are offered through Old National Insurance, subsidiary of Old National Bancorp. Products offered are issued and underwritten by various insurance companies not affiliated with Old National Bank and are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, nor are they a product, deposit, or obligation of, or guaranteed by Old National Bank or any of its affiliates.