Affordable Care Act
and the Marketplace
Let us help your business and your employees
Do you have questions about the Affordable Care Act and what it means for your company? Are your employees asking you what they need to do about getting health insurance? Are you overwhelmed by what you are reading in the paper and seeing on the Internet?
Don’t go it alone. Let us help! Old National Insurance will help you and your business navigate the changes and evaluate your options. And at no cost to you, we will help your employees evaluate the health marketplace, determine their eligibility, estimate subsidies and monthly costs and complete enrollment. Ready to learn more? Give us a call or join us at a Health Insurance Exchange Seminars.
Check for seminar dates and locations coming soon!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-489-4039, ext. 76019.
Immediately following the seminar please join us for "Meet the Presenter" so your individual questions can be addressed. Refreshments will be provided.
If you don't know the answers to ALL SIX of these questions, you MUST attend!
- In the eyes of the Affordable Care Act, are you a "small" or "large" employer?
- Does your plan meet the Indiana benchmark for Essential Health Benefits, Affordability and Minimum Value?
- Will your employees qualify for a subsidy?
- Are you comfortable with the "exchange" for your organization and employees?
- Have you budgeted for all of the extra fees associated with insurance premiums in 2014?
- Does your business need a strategy when it comes to the Affordable Care Act?