Design Professional Liability
Our expertise in design professional liability is nationally recognized. Several leading insurance providers for architects and engineers have chosen Old National Insurance as their exclusive representative in this region because of our industry knowledge and reputation for excellence. Our dedicated staff consists of licensed agents that understand the specific business needs of our design professionals.
We are the exclusive member of the Professional Liability Agents Network (PLAN) for the state of Indiana. PLAN is an organization of agents around the country whose members are dedicated to providing insurance, risk management and loss prevention services to architects and engineers.
We have exclusive programs designed for:
- Environmental consultants
- Large project specific liability policies
As specialists in the above areas, we have tailored custom risk management services for our professional clients. These include:
- Delivering seminars and offering continuing education opportunities
- Reviewing contracts for insurability concerns
- Monitoring the insurance marketplace and providing the necessary updates
- Overseeing the claims handling process
- Developing specific programs for large, complex projects
- Issuing certificates of insurance
Professional liability insurance carrier partners include:
- XL Design Professional
- Arrowhead Design Insurance
- Beazley Insurance Company
- Travelers Insurance Company
- Berkley Design Professional
- Hanover Insurance Group
- Liberty International Underwriters
- Zurich American Insurance Company
- RA&MCO Insurance Services
- Lexington Insurance Company
- XL Environmental Insurance Company
- Freburg Environmental Insurance Company
Association partners include:
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
PLAN (Professional Liability Agent's Network) Agent
For more information about how we can help your design institution choose a comprehensive insurance plan and reduce risk, email or call one of our risk consultants today.
Insurance products are offered through Old National Insurance, subsidiary of Old National Bancorp. Products offered are issued and underwritten by various insurance companies not affiliated with Old National Bank and are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, nor are they a product, deposit, or obligation of, or guaranteed by Old National Bank or any of its affiliates.