If you’re searching for an aviation insurance company, Old National Insurance provides a range of services backed by the expertise you need. With direct access to many of the major aircraft insurers, we offer the following aviation insurance coverage:
- Liability coverage with or without a per passenger liability limitation
- Hull coverage
- Flexible Open Pilot Warranty available if needed
- Consultation available for transitioning pilots
- Guest voluntary settlement options
- Coverage for rental of temporary replacement aircraft
- Mexican, Canadian and European Union Certificates as needed
Fixed Base Operators (FBOs)
- Instruction and rental fleet rates
- Monthly reporting available
- Products and hangar keeper legal liability
- Non-owned liability for instruction and biennial flight reviews in aircraft owned by others
- Property insurance for owned hangars, navigational aids, equipment, tugs, etc.
- Negligent instruction coverage available
- Premises and products liability
- Property coverage including equipment
- Hangar keeper legal liability
- Aerial applicators
- War birds/military aircraft
Old National Insurance offers access to a wide range of aviation insurance resources. We partner with top-rated companies to provide the highest quality service and solutions including ACE, Allianz, C. V. Starr, Global Aerospace, Phoenix Aviation, United States Aircraft Insurance Group, U.S. Specialty Insurance Company and others.
Insurance products are offered through Old National Insurance, subsidiary of Old National Bancorp. Products offered are issued and underwritten by various insurance companies not affiliated with Old National Bank and are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, nor are they a product, deposit, or obligation of, or guaranteed by Old National Bank or any of its affiliates.