1. About Us
  2. Business
  3. Employee Benefits
  4. Personal
  5. TPA - Employee Plans
  6. JWF Specialty


Homeowners Insurance


Your home is one of the biggest investments you will make in your life. You should protect that investment in the event of an unforeseen event. Homeowners insurance can cover:

  • House
  • Garage
  • Personal possessions such as furniture, appliances and clothing
  • Living expenses during your loss
  • Injuries caused to third parties and/or their property



Condominium insurance covers items that your homeowners association insurance policy does not. This can include:

  • Personal property coverage for items in your condominium against losses such as fire or theft.
  • Personal Liability coverage for unintentional acts by you or a qualified household member.
  • Loss of Use coverage for your temporary lodging expenses in the event your condominium is damaged.



If you are a renter, your belongings are typically not covered under the landlord’s insurance coverage. In the event of a loss, renter’s insurance can cover:

  • Personal possessions such as furniture, appliances and clothing
  • Living expenses during your loss
  • Injuries caused to third parties and/or their property


Other Property Coverage

Old National provides solutions for protecting a variety of properties. From your home away from home to one meant as an investment, Old National can provide coverage.

  • Seasonal/Secondary Home – Insurance provided for your secondary or vacation home.
  • Farms – Protection for your farm.
  • Investment Property/Vacant Land – Protection for your rental properties or vacant land.


Flooding is the most common and costly natural disaster, however, your typical homeowner’s insurance policy doesn’t cover flood damage. Flood insurance can help cover:

  • damaged walls and floors
  • ruined personal property
  • drenched carpets and furniture


Earthquakes are another peril typically NOT covered by your standard homeowners policy. Earthquake insurance can cover both the building and its contents in the event of an earthquake.

Contact us to learn more about your flood and earthquake risk, and how this specialized insurance can help protect your property.

Identity Fraud Protection

Identity theft is more common than ever. You probably know someone or have yourself been a victim of identity theft. Old National Insurance can provide protection if it happens to you. Coverage includes:

  • costs for notarizing fraud affidavits and certified mail
  • lost income from time taken off from work to meet with law-enforcement personnel or credit agencies
  • fees for reapplying for loans and attorney's fees to defend against lawsuits and remove criminal or civil judgments.

Call us to help protect yourself BEFORE this happens to you.

Download our Mobile App

Old National provides links to third-party websites as a convenience for our online visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about content, products or services available at these locations. Such sites may have privacy, security and accessibility standards that differ from those at oldnational.com. When you access another party's website, we recommend that you review their terms and conditions and privacy and security policies.

Questions about our mobile services? Talk with your local Old National Insurance advisor or email us.

Insurance products are offered through Old National Insurance, subsidiary of Old National Bancorp. Products offered are issued and underwritten by various insurance companies not affiliated with Old National Bank and are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, nor are they a product, deposit, or obligation of, or guaranteed by Old National Bank or any of its affiliates.

Here's what you can do next

Get a Quote NOW
Contact Us
Visit Us

You should know...

Most homeowners policies provide only limited coverage for theft of valuable items such as jewelry, furs and fine arts.